These TVs are UNSUPPORTED. You must have one of the following external devices to stream the movie from WIFI.
1. Amazon Firestick (Use: “Internet” browser App)
2. Chromecast (Install and use the Quick Search TV app)
3. ROKU (NOTE: A paid subscription is required to access Roku’s internet App)
If you do not have one of these external devices, choose one of the other viewing options above.
If you do have one of these devices, follow these instructions:
1. Make sure your TV is connected to WIFI.
2. Go to your TV Home page or menu. Open Apps.
3. Find the “search” bar
4. Using your remote, type the browser App name listed next to your device above.
5. Open the App. Type in moviesinc.com and Login to your account.
6. Click the movie you want to play.