Effective Date: Aug 17, 2023
Welcome to Movies, Inc.™, a Direct to Consumer, non-subscription streaming platform, where movie fans go to RENT or BUY quality films.
Movies, Inc provides a single transactional RENT or BUY service that allows customers to access movies (“Movies, Inc content”) on our web based streaming service, www.MoviesInc.com. Customers may also screen-cast their rented or purchased movies to watch on other connected devices, such as personal TV’s, personal computers, personal laptops, and other personal devices, which are in addition to their mobile devices, where they may have purchased Movies, Inc content.
Movies, Inc Service
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase on the www.MoviesInc.com streaming service. Individuals under the age of 18 may only utilize the service with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
- The film content accessed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared. You have 7 days to hold the RENTED film; but after you click the “Play Button”, the streaming starts for that film, and you have 48 hours to finish watching the film, to avoid being locked out and having to rent the film again.
- The quality of the displayed Movies, Inc content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, & Ultra HD availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. The minimum connection speed for HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher) is 3.0 Mbps per stream; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A connection speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Full HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher). A connection speed of at least 15.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 4K or higher). Movies, Inc makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching Movies, Inc content will vary based on several factors including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and the Movies, Inc content you selected.
- The films hosted and streamed on Movies, Inc does not represent the values and beliefs or opinion of Movies, Inc.
- Movies, Inc Payment Methods include, but are not limited to: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex all in $US dollars. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to the BUY or RENT of any films found on the streaming web-based service. For some Payment Methods, the customer may be charged certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing your Payment Method.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds to the BUY or RENT of a film displayed on our platform.
- Customer Support. Please contact us: email@example.com if you have any issues or questions with the streaming of the films offered on this new website streaming service.